Obereggen for ski experts
from € *646,00
Plenty to discover!
Advanced skiers are spoilt for choice in Obereggen. A total of 81% of the resort’s slopes are classified black or red, with the steepest slope measuring an incredible 58% in places! Those wanting to know how many kilometers they have covered can print out an info sheet at one of the Performance Check Terminals showing them where they have been that day. The ones who want more, can enjoy the three fun slopes, the 2 self-time slopes and the snow park.
- 7-day accommodation (HB/ BB/APP.)
- 6-day ski pass for Fiemme-Obereggen (over 100km of slopes)
- 1 ski test day at the Skiverleih Siegfried rental shop or at the Skiservice Obereggen
- Night skiing each Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 07.00 pm to 10.00 pm
- Night sledging each Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 07.00 pm to 10.00 pm
- Be the first to carve tracks down the Oberholz slope at 7:00 am every Wednesday in March.
*price example 7 days in HB p. pers. - 3*** hotel
Wellness & Vitalhotel Erica****s - Nova Ponente
Ganitschgerhof Mountain Resort & Spa****s - Nova Ponente
Hotel Pfösl****s - Nova Ponente
Genießerhotel Sonnalp****s - Obereggen
Hotel Marica**** - Ega
Hotel Oberelehenhof**** - Ega
Hotel Mondschein***s - Ega
Hotel Royal***s - Obereggen
Gasthof zur Sonne*** - Val d'Ega
Res. Wiesenhof*** - Nova Ponente
Garni Holzer** - Nova Ponente
App. House Panorama - Nova Ponente
Farm Bayrlhof - Nova Ponente