Carefree skiing fun
The most important measures at a glance!
This winter the ski slopes are waiting for us! We can finally enjoythe snow-covered mountainsagain, admire the sunset from the summit and then ski down to the valley. A little break in the skihuts and then continue skiing until our legs can't take it anymore. Winter in South Tyrol is all about safety. Here are the measures for a safe and carefree skiing holiday:
- access to the ski areas is permitted only with a Super Green Pass (vaccinated or recovered). Children under 12 are exempt.
- Every skipass must be linked to your Super Green Pass - to the activation! Very easy with the Dolomiti Superski App - for download!
- forthe closedlifts you need a FFP2 mask
- a distance of 1 metremust be guaranteed
- If possible, you should buy your ski pass online
- The lifts are sanitized frequently and a sufficient ventilation is guaranteed.
- Inrefreshment facilities apply the same safety regulations as in bars and restaurants.
With the necessary safety measures, we warmly welcome you to enjoy winter in Val d'Ega: www.suedtirol.info/en/information/coronavirus
We look forward to welcoming you back to our slopes soon.