Discover the world of herbs and their healing power on the herb path of Welschnofen | Nova Levante.
Every Friday in June, July, August and September, the herbal experts Sieglinde, Renate and Maria offer guided tours.
The topics are varied and change depending on the date - from herbs for liver and gall bladder or flu and fever to herbs for digestion or the respiratory tract, not forgetting herbs for women or edible herbs.
At the end, each participant receives a recipe for a herbal treatment for do-it-yourself at home.
Meeting point: 5:00 p.m. at the viewing platform at the beginning of the herb path (Via Pretzenberger Weg 16).
Registration necessary | Until 5.00 pm the day before online under eggental.com/events or Tel. +39 0471 619 500 in the tourist office.
ATTENTION: guided tour is held in GERMAN LANGUAGE!
Getting to the meeting point by public transport is easy and convenient.
By public bus line:
- 180 from Bozen | Bolzano, Birchabruck | Ponte Nova, Val di Fassa
- 180 or 184 from Karersee | Carezza, Karerpass | Passo Costalunga
- 184 from Weissenstein | Pietralba, Petersberg | Monte San Pietro, Deutschnofen | Nova Ponente, Stenk (or 181 and change 180)
- 184 from Obereggen, Eggen | Ega (or 184 and change 180)
- 187 from Steinegg | Collepietra, Gummer | San Valentino (or 182 and change 180)
Bus stop: Welschnofen cable car + by foot (5 min.); online timetable search at www.suedtirolmobil.info/en/
Meeting point: viewing platform at the beginning of the herb path
Destination: Welschnofen | Nova Levante
Parking: Parking hall town hall
Until 5.00 pm the day before online under eggental.com/events or Tel. +39 0471 619 500 in the tourist office