This small church is located about 10 minutes walk from the town center in the upper part of Collepietra. The simple construction of the chapel was erected in 1797 presumably in thanksgiving to the Madonna for the victory in a battle against the French. Next to it is the particular column (Bildstock) "Weißes Bild" built in 1523.
Getting to the chapel by public transport is easy and convenient.
By public bus line:
- 182 from Bozen | Bolzano
- 180 from Karersee | Lago di Carezza, Karerpass | Passo Costalunga, Welschnofen | Nova Levante (change 182)
- 182 from Birchabruck | Ponte Nova
- 184 from Stenk, Eggen | Ega, Obereggen (cambio 182)
- 184 or 181 from Weissenstein | Pietralba, Petersberg | Monte San Pietro, Welschnofen | Nova Levante (cambio 182)
- 182 from Gummer | San Valentino, Steinegg | Collepietra
- 180 from Val di Fassa (change 181)
Destination: Steinegg | Collepietra
Parking: parking lot Steinegg | Collepietra
Meeting point: https://goo.gl/maps/NzAKJny1umcbS4LR8