E-Bike charging station in Gummer|San Valentino in Campo directly at the planetarium.
You can recharge using a standard RFID card (credit card, room card...) or via app, which can be downloaded via the following link https://ccsaltosciliar.ecospazio.it/.
Important! For charging at the charging stations, you must have the appropriate power supply unit for charging your bike with you. It would also be advisable to take a bicycle lock with you to lock your e-bike during the charging process.
By public bus line:
- 182 from Bozen | Bolzano
- 180 from Karersee | Lago di Carezza, Karerpass | Passo Costalunga, Welschnofen | Nova Levante (change 182)
- 182 from Birchabruck | Ponte Nova
- 184 from Stenk, Eggen | Ega, Obereggen (cambio 182)
- 184 or 181 from Weissenstein | Pietralba, Petersberg | Monte San Pietro, Welschnofen | Nova Levante (cambio 182)
- 182 from Steinegg | Collepietra
- 180 from Val di Fassa (change 181)
Bus stop: Gummer | San Valentino, Dorf;
online timetable search at www.suedtirolmobil.info/en/
E-Bike charging station: https://g.page/PlanetariumBZ?share
Destination: Gummer | San Valentino
Parking: parking lot at the planetarium
E-Bike charging stationMeeting point: https://g.page/PlanetariumBZ?share