This point with potable water is located by the Visitor Centre of Lake Carezza. The water is freely accessible and free of charge.
Directly at the entrance to Lake Carezza, there is a publicly accessible WC with drinking water in the subway.
In the course of the project "Respect the Mountains", the certified fountains of the municipality of Nova Levante/ Welschnofen were collected and published. This fountain is one of the six fountains in Welschnofen/ Nova Levante, which reflects this project. The fountains invite you to fill up reusable bottles with fresh and high-quality drinking water. All informations about the project "Respect the Mountains" you find here: https://eggental.com/en/Summer/Hiking-climbing/Careful-safe-hiking-in-the-Dolomites/Careful-on-the-mountain
By public bus line:
- 180 from Bozen | Bolzano, Val di Fassa
- 180 from Karer Pass | Passo Costalunga, Karer See | Lago di Carezza
- 180 from Birchabruck | Ponte Nova
- 184 and change 180 from Obereggen, Eggen | Ega
- 181 and change 180 from Weissenstein | Pietralba, Petersberg | Monte San Pietro, Deutschnofen | Nova Ponente, Stenk
- 187 from Steinegg | Collepietra, Gummer | San Valentino
Bus stop: Welschnofen | Nova Levante, Lago di Carezza; online timetable search at: https://www.suedtirolmobil.info/en/
Destination: Welschnofen | Nova Levante
Parking: Parking lot Karer See | Lago di Carezza (with costs)