What’s the perfect offer for mountain bikers, cyclists or e-bikers? For some, it’s a panoramic tour, with or without shuttle, a freeride tour with maximum riding fun, with or without E, for others perhaps even a riding technique training, the Krauti guides offer you all this. Because Krauti has a network of experienced South Tyrolean bike guides with a range of tours that is second to none.
Our speciality is individuality, for the most part we travel with our private customers, and/or special group offers through the South Tyrolean mountain world. With our Cooking and Biking offers you get more South Tyrolean hospitality for your bike tour in the Dolomites. We see ourselves here as a supplement to the other bike schools in the Eggental for those who are looking for something special.
• Private guiding
• Riding technique courses for children, beginners & advanced with & without ebikes
• Special group offers
• Cooking classes
• Test centre for GHOST & NORCO bikes
By public bus line:
- 180 from Bozen | Bolzano, Birchabruck | Ponte Nova
- 180 or 184 from Karersee | Carezza, Karerpass | Passo Costalunga
- 184 from Weissenstein | Pietralba, Petersberg | Monte San Pietro, Deutschnofen | Nova Ponente, Stenk (or 181 and change 180)
- 184 from Obereggen, Eggen | Ega (or 184 and change 180)
- 187 from Steinegg | Collepietra, Gummer | San Valentino (or 182 and change 180)
- 180 from Val di Fassa
Bus stop: Welschnofen | Nova Levante, Fürstenwiese; online timetable search at www.suedtirolmobil.info/en/ Meeting point bus stop Welschnofen | Nova Levante centre: https://goo.gl/maps/fCB6Xj7uYzg54owo7
Destinazione: Nova Levante
Parcheggio: sul sito
Here you will find all important information on skipasses, daily, multi-day, and seasonal tickets at a glance. All ski passes can be purchased quickly and conveniently online. Buy your skipass directly from home and get a 5% discount!