Holidays in the Dolomites with the feelgood factor
Holidays in the Val d’Ega? A safe bet!
First of all: the Val d’Ega...
- … is just 20 minutes by car from the provincial capital Bolzano.
- ... covers an area of 200 km2 – of which 70% is forested!
- ... has a population density of just 40 inhabitants per km2.
- ... has around 5,000 cosy beds for guests – just 24 beds per km2.
- ... is proud to offer 17 hotels in the 4-star and 4-star S categories and 140 smaller establishments in farmhouses or with private landlords – which account for some 65% of all accommodation!
Carefree hiking fun
To ensure that the summer season can begin on time and run smoothly and safely in Val d'Ega we take maximum care to ensure that hygiene, cleanliness and all existing precautions are observed for your safety. Book your holiday! Believe us - it's good for the soul! Should you change your mind at short notice: The cancellation conditions are as flexible as our hosts in Val d'Ega.
The most important measures:
- Wearing mouth-nose protection (FFP2-mask) in all enclosed spaces and wherever the prescribed safety distance cannot be maintained (including in the cable car facilities and catering establishments).
- Regular disinfection of the gondolas and chairs of the lift facilities as well as all common areas.
- All service staff wear masks
- Use of Plexiglas partitions and contactless payment facilities at the sales counters
- Disinfection dispensers in the entrance areas of the lift facilities, in front of the ticket counters, in the toilets and in the catering facilities.
How can YOU help?
- Wash and disinfect your hands regularly.
- Keep to the minimum distance required by law (1 metre).
- Always wear a mouth-nose protection if the minimum distance cannot be guaranteed or if you are in closed rooms.
- Mouth-nose protection (FFP2-mask) is required when entering a restaurant - you may remove it at the table.
- If you feel ill, please stay in your room, do not go hiking, do not visit any catering establishment and do not participate in any event. Inform your host about possible symptoms. Information on rules, regulations and measures concerning the coronavirus can be obtained from the State Agency for Civil Protection (800 751 751).
Green Pass South Tyrol
The Green Pass South Tyrol is valid for locals and guests since Monday, 26 April 2021. This pass is a prerequisite for access to defined areas (Green Pass areas) and for carrying out certain activities.
Access to the so-called Green Pass-Areas is granted to all persons who
- have been tested negative and present valid proof,
- can provide proof of being fully vaccinated,
- have recovered as a result of a proven infection in the last 6 months and can present the relevant certificate from the health service.
With the local Covid test option, we pursue the goal of providing an uncomplicated testing option for tourists. Free rapid tests are offered at the following locations:
- Test Centre Kardaun
- Casa Cultura - Collepietra
- Fire brigade hall - Nova Ponente
- Nova Levante Civil Defence Centre
These can be used by all guests free of charge.
All information about the dates, as well as the registration form can be found here!