Guest Pass Val d'Ega
Use public transportation and explore Val d'Ega and South Tyrol the relaxing way!
NEW WINTER SEASON 2020/21!
With the aim of protecting our valuable world heritage site, public transport services in the Val d’Ega will be expanded as of 13 December 2020. From 01 December 2020 the Guest Pass Val d’Ega will be available exclusively to all guests of member establishments of the Val d’Ega Tourism Boards, allowing them to use public transport free of charge and without restriction for seven days – both in the Val d’Ega and throughout South Tyrol!
The Guest Pass Val d'Ega allows you to make full use of all skibusses and the "altoadigemobilità" public transport network:
- Skibusses of Val d'Ega
- All urban and extra-urban bus services
- Regional trains (not Eurostar/Intercity) in South Tyrol (Brennero – Trento, Malles – San Candido/Versciaco)
- The cable cars to Renon, Colle, Verano, Meltina e Maranza
- The narrow-track railway on the Renon mountain and the cable railway up to the Mendola mountain
- The PostBus Switzerland between Malles and Müstair.
For all those guests of not member establishments of the Val d’Ega Tourism Boards, we recommend the South Tyrol Mobilcard. With the Mobilcard, you can enjoy a low-cost method of discovering South Tyrol. Choose from several options: a 7-day or 3-day pass for the entire South Tyrol area…
All information and prices are available at www.mobilcard.info!