Respect the mountains - Fountain main village square
This fountain is located in the village center of Nova Ponente, at the main village square. The fountain is freely accessible and free of charge.
At the circuit at the entrance of Nova Ponente, take the road towards the center of the village. After about 1 km, directly opposite the parish church, you will find the fountain on the right.
In the course of the project "Respect the Mountains", the certified fountains of the municipality of Deutschnofen were collected and published. The fountain at the main village square is one of the five fountains in Deutschnofen, which reflects this project. The fountains invite you to fill up reusable bottles with fresh and high-quality drinking water. All informations about the project "Respect the Mountains" you find here: https://eggental.com/en/Summer/Hiking-climbing/Careful-safe-hiking-in-the-Dolomites/Careful-on-the-mountain
By public bus line:
- 181 from Bozen | Bolzano
- 184 or 180 and change 181 from Karerpass | Passo Costalunga, Karersee | Lago di Carezza, Welschnofen | Nova Levante
- 181 or 184 from Birchabruck | Ponte Nova, Stenk
- 184 from Eggen | Ega, Obereggen
- 184 or 181 from Weissenstein | Pietralba, Petersberg | Monte San Pietro, Deutschnofen | Nova Ponente
- 182 from Gummer | San Valentino, Steinegg | Collepietra
- 180 and change 181 from Val di Fassa
Bus stop: Deutschnofen | Nova Ponente, Kirche; online timetable search at Südtirol Mobil: https://www.suedtirolmobil.info/en/