Welschnofen Parish Church
The current parish church was dedicated in May 1967 after a 2-year construction phase. It is a modern church with a low aisle under a sharp, gabled roof. The parish tower (37 m high) is a testimony to the oldest building activity in the village. The foundation dates back to the 13th century. In 1741, it was renovated from the belfry upward. The tower was given its octagonal center and its onion dome in 1741.
With the public bus line:
- 180 from Bolzano and Ponte Nova;
- 184 direct line from Monte S. Pietro, Nova Ponente, Obereggen and Ega;
- 181 from Pietralba, Monte S. Pietro and Nova Ponente to Ponte Nova with change to 180;
- 187 direct line from Collepietra;
- 182 from Collepietra to Ponte Nova with change to 180;
Bus stop: centre of Nova Levante; 10 minutes walk until the church; online bus timetables on the website of South Tyrol Mobility.