This leisurely hike leads below the Catinaccio/Rosengarten on a pleasant trail through forest and flowering mountain meadows to the Ochsenhütte hut. Homemade South Tyrolean specialities and delicious cakes can be enjoyed on the beautiful sun terrace with mountain views, while the children let off steam on the playground.
Starting point: mountain station of the Laurin cable car. From here, follow trail [1A] (above the Nigra road) to the Ochsenhütte hut.
Alternative: follow path [1A] to the Passo Costalunga: 1.5 hours more (one way)
Getting to the starting point of the tour by public transport is easy and convenient.
By public bus line:
- 180 from Bozen | Bolzano, Birchabruck | Ponte Nova
- 180 or 184 from Karersee | Carezza, Karerpass | Passo Costalunga
- 184 from Weissenstein | Pietralba, Petersberg | Monte San Pietro, Deutschnofen | Nova Ponente, Stenk (or 181 and change 180)
- 184 from Obereggen, Eggen | Ega (or 184 and change 180)
- 187 from Steinegg | Collepietra, Gummer | San Valentino (or 182 and change 180)
- 180 from Val di Fassa
Bus stop: Welschnofen | Nova Levante centre (Despar); online timetable search at www.suedtirolmobil.info/en/
Destination: Welschnofen | Nova Levante
Parking: Parking lot at the cable car
Parking: parking lot cable car Welschnofen | Nova Levante Laurin I, https://g.page/Kabinenbahn?share
|Activity time||30 min|
|Activity time||27 min|
|Activity time||2 h 55 min|
|Activity time||3 h 09 min|
|Activity time||3 h 59 min|
|Activity time||2 h 30 min|
Here you will find all important information on skipasses, daily, multi-day, and seasonal tickets at a glance. All ski passes can be purchased quickly and conveniently online. Buy your skipass directly from home and get a 5% discount!