The earth pyramids near Collepietra are a fascinating natural display of erosion at work. To get to these hoodoos, start at Collepietra and take an 2-hour hike (following the marking "Yellow Pyramids")
Getting to the Earth pyramids by public transport is easy and convenient.
By public bus line:
- 182 from Bozen | Bolzano
- 180 from Karersee | Lago di Carezza, Karerpass | Passo Costalunga, Welschnofen | Nova Levante (change 182)
- 182 from Birchabruck | Ponte Nova
- 184 from Stenk, Eggen | Ega, Obereggen (cambio 182)
- 184 or 181 from Weissenstein | Pietralba, Petersberg | Monte San Pietro, Welschnofen | Nova Levante (cambio 182)
- 182 from Gummer | San Valentino, Steinegg | Collepietra
- 180 from Val di Fassa (change 181)
Bus stop: Steinegg | Collepietra, Dorf; online timetable search at www.suedtirolmobil.info/en/
Destination: Steinegg | Collepietra
Parking: Parking lot Steinegg | Collepietra
Here you will find all important information on skipasses, daily, multi-day, and seasonal tickets at a glance. All ski passes can be purchased quickly and conveniently online. Buy your skipass directly from home and get a 5% discount!