The South Tyrol Planetarium is also the only one of its kind in South Tyrol. Unlike the observatory, the planetarium reveals the secrets of our universe and brings them to life with the help of state-of-the-art 3D technology and a sophisticated sound system. Visitors can go on a journey into the depths of space and discover what await mankind.
Tickets: € 4,00 (children, students with student ID), € 7,00 (adults), special prices for families and groups
Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday only for schools and groups with more than 10 people, holidays excluded.
By public bus line:
- 182 from Bozen | Bolzano and from Steinegg | Collepietra
- 180 from Karersee | Lago di Carezza, Karerpass | Passo Costalunga, Welschnofen | Nova Levante *
- 182 from Birchabruck | Ponte Nova
- 184 from Stenk, Eggen | Ega, Obereggen *
- 184 or 181 from Weissenstein | Pietralba, Petersberg | Monte San Pietro, Welschnofen | Nova Levante *
- 180 from Val di Fassa*
*change in Birchabruck|Ponte Nova to the line 182
Destination: Gummer | San Valentino
Parking: parking lot at the planetarium
Meeting point: https://g.page/PlanetariumBZ?share
|Period: 01.01 - 31.12||mo||tu||we||th||fr||sa||su|
|08:30 - 12:30|
|09:00 - 12:30|
|13:00 - 17:00|
|13:30 - 16:30|
|13:30 - 17:00|
|18:00 - 20:00|
Here you will find all important information on skipasses, daily, multi-day, and seasonal tickets at a glance. All ski passes can be purchased quickly and conveniently online. Buy your skipass directly from home and get a 5% discount!