Getting to the starting point of the tour by public transport is easy and convenient.
By public bus line:
- 180 from Bozen | Bolzano, Birchabruck | Ponte Nova
- 180 or 184 from Karersee | Carezza, Karerpass | Passo Costalunga
- 184 from Weissenstein | Pietralba, Petersberg | Monte San Pietro, Deutschnofen | Nova Ponente, Stenk (or 181 and change 180)
- 184 from Obereggen, Eggen | Ega (or 184 and change 180)
- 187 from Steinegg | Collepietra, Gummer | San Valentino (or 182 and change 180)
- 180 from Val di Fassa
- to the bus stop Paolina there changing 186
Bus stop: Kaiserstein; by feet 3 min. Online timetable search at www.suedtirolmobil.info/en/
Destination: Karer Pass | Passo Costalunga
Parking: Parking lot Kaiserstein
Here you will find all important information on skipasses, daily, multi-day, and seasonal tickets at a glance. All ski passes can be purchased quickly and conveniently online. Buy your skipass directly from home and get a 5% discount!