From June visitors can enjoy guided tours of the restored grain mill in Carezza. As well as an explanation of how the mill worksand where the water comes from, guests can observe the mill in action as it grinds grain to make fl our. From June every 1st Tuesday of the month from 10:30–11:30 am, during the guided excursion.
On request for groups from 6 people (also from May).
With the public bus line:
- 180 from Bolzano, Ponte Nova and Nova Levante;
- 184 from Monte S. Pietro, Nova Ponente, Obereggen and Ega to Nova Levante with change to 180;
- 181 from Pietralba, Monte S. Pietro and Nova Ponente to Ponte Nova with change to 180;
- 187 from Collepietra to Nova Levante with change to 180;
- 182 from Collepietra to Ponte Nova with change to 180;
Bus stop: Lake Carezza; 15 minutes on foot across the car park and the suspension bridge and continue on path  to the flour mill; online bus timetables on the website of South Tyrol Mobility.
Destination: Karersee | Lago di Carezza
Parking: on site
Here you will find all important information on skipasses, daily, multi-day, and seasonal tickets at a glance. All ski passes can be purchased quickly and conveniently online. Buy your skipass directly from home and get a 5% discount!