King Laurin's Kinderland in Carezza is packed full of fun and includes a converyor-belt lift, a ski carousel, a bouncy castle, toboggans, a snow slip 'n' slide and much, much more!
For children up three years.
Located next to the Hubertus calbe-car in Carezza.
Free entry for ski course members!
By public bus line:
- 180 from Bozen | Bolzano, Birchabruck | Ponte Nova
- 180 or 184 from Karersee | Carezza, Karerpass | Passo Costalunga
- 184 from Weissenstein | Pietralba, Petersberg | Monte San Pietro, Deutschnofen | Nova Ponente, Stenk (or 181 and change 180)
- 184 from Obereggen, Eggen | Ega (or 184 and change 180)
- 187 from Steinegg | Collepietra, Gummer | San Valentino (or 182 and change 180)
- 180 from Val di Fassa
Bus stop: Karerpass | Passo Costalunga; by feet 5 min. Online timetable search at www.suedtirolmobil.info/en/
Take highway's exit “Bolzano Nord/Val d'Ega”, turn right direction Bolzano/Bozen, after about 0,5 km on roundabout keep left and head towards Val d’Ega (SS 241). Keep driving up to Ponte Nova. At Ponte Nova’s crossroads, turn to the left and continue to Passo Costalunga (about 40 min. from highway toll booth).
Here you will find all important information on skipasses, daily, multi-day, and seasonal tickets at a glance. All ski passes can be purchased quickly and conveniently online. Buy your skipass directly from home and get a 5% discount!