We proudly present: the Mountain Pass!
1 Ticket - 18 lifts - 3 mountains
Holders of the Mountain Pass may use 18 lifts in the heart of the Rosengarten/Catinaccio, Latemar and Schlern/Sciliar any three or five days within a period of seven consecutive days:
- Cable car Welschnofen (Laurin)
- Cable car König Laurin (I + II)
- Tires aerial cableway
- Tschein chairlift
- Paolina chairlift
- Cable car Catinaccio (Vigo - Ciampedie)
- Vajolett I & Vajolet II chairlift
- Pian de Pecei-Ciampedie chairlift & Pian de Pecei-Pra Martin chairlift (Pera di Fassa)
- Obereggen-Oberholz chairlift
- Cable car Obereggen-Ochsenweide
- Latemar–Pampeago chairlift
- Passo Feudo chairlift
- Agnello chairlift
- Cable car Stalimen-Predazzo
- Cable car Alpe di Siusi
* We cannot guarantee that all 18 lifts will be open for the entire validity period of the Mountain Pass. Subject to change.
Mountain Pass: 21.05.-01.11.2022
|3 in 7||€ 65,00||€ 46,00||€ 166,00|
|5 in 7||€ 91,00||€ 65,00||€ 235,00|
Preferential prices for guests of Eggental*
|3 in 7||€ 54,00||€ 38,00||€ 139,00|
|5 in 7||€ 76,00||€ 54,00||€ 195,00|
* The preferential prices are reserved for guests of member establishments of the Nova Levante, Nova Ponente, Collepietra and Tiers tourist associations. Guests must show the Val d'Ega Guest Pass or the Tiers Guest Pass when purchasing the Mountain Pass.
- Juniors until 16 years (born after 13.05.2006)
- Kids until 8 years go free (born after 13.05.2014) when accompanied by an adult with a Mountain Pass.
- Family card valid for 2 adults and 2 juniors
The Mountain Pass is available at the tourist information centres Nova Levante, Nova Ponente, Collepietra and Tiers, at the partner guesthouses (on request!) and at the ski pass office in Obereggen, as well as at the valley station of the cable cars in Nova Levante, Frommeralm and Paolina!
- The Mountain Pass is strictly personal and cannot be transferred, changed or altered.
- The ticket must be shown upon each request.
- Any exchange, improper or incorrect use ot the Mountain Pass will lead to its withdrawal, annulment or suspension.
- The Mountain Pass Card offer runs from 29.05. to 17.10.2021; not all partner lifts are open during the entire period indicated.
- Validity of the Mountain Pass: the lift card is valid for 3 days on 7, or 5 days on 7 from the first rating on the 16 partner lifts.
- No guarantee is given that all lift facilities will be continuously open.
Kids: from 0 to 8 years (born after 13.05.2014) free of charge'
with the purchase of a Guest Card for adults.
Junior: from 9 to 16 (born after 13.05.2006).
- No reduction for senior citizens and for persons with disabilities.
- The card will not be replaced if lost.
- The card will not be refunded in any case, neither in case of illness, accident or bad weather. The closure of one or more lifts also does not entitle the card to a refund.
- The staff at the lifts may confiscate the Mountain Pass in the event of behaviour that does not comply with the transport rules.
- The Mountain Pass is available at the information offices in Nova Levante, Nova Levante, Collepietra and Tires, at the partner guesthouses (on request!) and at the ski pass office in Obereggen, as well as well as at the valley station of the cable cars in Nova Levante, Frommeralm and Paolina!
- Price use of the lifts with mountain bike:
Nova Levante cable car, Tires aerial cableway, König Laurin I cable car & Tschein chairlift: 1 ride/day with MTB free of charge.
Cable car Ochsenweide-Obereggen: 1 ride/day with MTB free of charge.
Cable car Stalimen-Predazzo + chairlift Passo Feudo: 1 ride/day with MTB free of charge
Chairlift Latemar-Pampeago: 1 ride/day with MTB free of charge
Alpe di Siusi cable car: 4,00 €/bike
- By using the present card the user expressly declares to know the general sales conditions and to completely accept them.