We proudly present: the Mountain Pass!
1 Ticket - 16 lifts - 3 mountains
Holders of the Mountain Pass may use 16 lifts in the heart of the Rosengarten/Catinaccio, Latemar and Sciliar any three or five days within a period of seven consecutive days:
- Cable car Welschnofen (Laurin)
- Cable car König Laurin (I + II)
- Tschein chairlift
- Paolina chairlift
- Cable car Catinaccio (Vigo - Ciampedie)
- Vajolett I & Vajolett II chairlift
- Pian de Pecei-Ciampedie chairlift & Pian de Pecei-Pra Martin chairlift (Pera di Fassa)
- Obereggen-Oberholz chairlift
- Latemar–Pampeago chairlift
- Passo Feudo chairlift
- Agnello chairlift
- Cable car Stalimen-Predazzo
- Cable car Alpe di Siusi
* We cannot guarantee that all 16 lifts will be open for the entire validity period of the Mountain Pass. Subject to change.
Mountain Pass: 29.05.-17.10.2021
|3 in 7||€ 54,00||€ 38,00||€ 144,00|
|5 in 7||€ 76,00||€ 54,00||€ 202,00|
Preferential prices for guests of Eggental*
|3 in 7||€ 45,00||€ 32,00||€ 120,00|
|5 in 7||€63,00||€ 45,00||€ 168,00|
* The preferential prices are reserved for guests of member establishments of the Nova Levante, Nova Ponente and Collepeitra tourist associations. Guests must show the Val d'Ega Guest Pass when purchasing the Mountain Pass.
- Juniors until 16 years (born after 29.05.2005)
- Kids until 8 years go free (born after 29.05.2013) when accompanied by an adult with a Mountain Pass.
- Family card valid for 2 adults and 2 juniors
The Mountain Pass is available at the tourist information centres Nova Levante, Nova Ponente and Collepietra, at the partner guesthouses (on request!) and at the ski pass office in Obereggen, as well as at the valley station of the cable cars in Nova Levante, Frommeralm and Paolina!