The Franz Gojer winery is a small family business whose history begins in the heart of the traditional St. Magdalen wine-growing area on the northern sides of Bolzano. In 2007, the family bought a second farm in Karneid in order to also offer white wine in the assortment. A large cellar was also built in Karneid, where all the production of the wines now takes place, as well as an architecturally interesting tasting room.
During a wine tasting, you will learn more about the history of the Gojer family as well as their work throughout the year and taste the wines full of character, which unmistakably demonstrate their origin.
Only with advance reservation.
from 4 persons - 15€ per person
The Winery Franz Gojer is easy to reach by public bus.
With the public bus line:
- 183 from Bozen|Bolzano
- 180 from Karerpass|Passo Carezza, Lake Carezza, Welschnofem|Nova Levante*.
- 184 from Eggen|Ega, Obereggen*
- 181 from Weissenstein|Pietralba, Petersberg|Monte S. Pietro, Deutschnofen|Nova Ponente, Stenk*
- 180 or 181 from Birchabruck|Ponte Nova*
- 182 from Gummer|S. Valentino, Steinegg|Collepietra*
- 180 from Val di Fassa*
* change 183 Bozen|Bolzano bus station
Bus stop: St. Veit/S. Vito;
online timetable search on Südtirol Mobil: www.suedtirolmobil.info
Location: Franz Gojer https://goo.gl/maps/iGCBdVnVZn9shpwG7
Destination: Franz Gojer
Parking: Franz Gojer https://goo.gl/maps/iGCBdVnVZn9shpwG7
Here you will find all important information on skipasses, daily, multi-day, and seasonal tickets at a glance. All ski passes can be purchased quickly and conveniently online. Buy your skipass directly from home and get a 5% discount!