Located in the centre of Welschnofen, this family shop offers a large assortment of sausages and meat products, including high-quality home-cured ham but also homemade dumplings. All products are freshly made with skill, responsibility and love, with slaughtering also regularly carried out by the proprietors.
With the public bus line:
- 180 from Bolzano and Ponte Nova;
- 184 direct line from Monte S. Pietro, Nova Ponente, Obereggen and Ega;
- 181 from Pietralba, Monte S. Pietro and Nova Ponente to Ponte Nova with change to 180;
- 187 direct line from Collepietra;
- 182 from Collepietra to Ponte Nova with change to 180;
Bus stop: Nova Levante, cable car Carezza; 1 minute walk along the main road to the butcher's shop; online bus timetables on the website of South Tyrol Mobility.
Destination: Welschnofen | Nova Levante
Parking: Parking lot cable car
|Period: 01.01 - 31.12||mo||tu||we||th||fr||sa||su|
|07:30 - 12:00|
|15:30 - 18:30|
When the stars above Steinegg dance to the sounds of the well-known South Tyrolean band, Mainfelt, 6 gourmet chefs prepare creative delights in old wood-fired ovens in Welschnofen and works of art by local artists come to life at an art performance in Obereggen or Deutschnofen, you know that it’s Eggen Valley’s Culturinarika time!