You can ask the key at the farm in front of the church.
Getting to the Church of Saint Helen by public transport is easy and convenient. From the bus stop Pfösl it's only a 30 minute walk up to the church. A visit of Saint Helen can also be perfectly combined with a hike on the panoramic trail of Deutschnofen/Nova Ponente which offers a breathtaking view onto the surrounding mountains.
By public bus line:
- 181 from Bozen | Bolzano
- 180 and change 181 from Karersee | Lago di Carezza, Karerpass | Passo Costalunga, Welschnofen | Nova Levante
- 184 or 181 from Deutschnofen | Ponte Nova, Stenk
- 184 from Eggen | Ega, Obereggen
- 181 or 184 from Weissenstein | Pietralba, Petersberg | Monte San Pietro
- 182 and change 181 from Steinegg | Collepietra, Gummer | San Valentino
- 180 and change 181 from Val di Fassa
Destination: Deutschnofen | Nova Ponente, Church of Saint Helen
Parking: Parking lot Saint Helen
Location: Church of Saint Helen (https://goo.gl/maps/NNg65pG8kVqqYJtw6)
When the stars above Steinegg dance to the sounds of the well-known South Tyrolean band, Mainfelt, 6 gourmet chefs prepare creative delights in old wood-fired ovens in Welschnofen and works of art by local artists come to life at an art performance in Obereggen or Deutschnofen, you know that it’s Eggen Valley’s Culturinarika time!