Visitors of all ages to Obereggen can look forward to lots of new highlights, a viewing platform a fascinating adventure trails and the high-rope adventure centre.
By public bus line:
- 180 from Bozen | Bolzano,
- 180 or 184 from Karersee | Lago di Carezza, Karerpass | Passo Costalunga, Welschnofen | Nova Levante
- 184 from Birchabruck | Ponte Nova, Stenk, Eggen | Ega
- 184 from Weissenstein | Pietralba, Petersberg |Monte San Pietro, Deutschnofen | Nova Ponente
- 182 from Steinegg | Collepietra, Gummer | San Valentino
- 180 from Val di Fassa
Bus stop:Obereggen; online timetable search at www.suedtirolmobil.info/en/
Parking: Parking lot Obereggen
When the stars above Steinegg dance to the sounds of the well-known South Tyrolean band, Mainfelt, 6 gourmet chefs prepare creative delights in old wood-fired ovens in Welschnofen and works of art by local artists come to life at an art performance in Obereggen or Deutschnofen, you know that it’s Eggen Valley’s Culturinarika time!