The Museum offers an unforgettable excursion into Tyrolean history. The rural life, its roots in religion, the various almost forgotten crafts, as well as the painful memories of the wars are only a part of the lovingly collected exhibits. On the journey through the old parlors, chambers and workrooms, you can feel the simple life up close and are fascinated by the way our ancestors dealt with nature.
On rainy days, tours of the museum are possible without a reservation.
On normal weekdays, a reservation is required within 12 noon of the previous day; on weekends a reservation is obligatory until 5 p.m. on Thursday and until 48 hours before for public holidays.
+39 0471 619560 or online booking: Museum of Steinegg
Getting to the museum by public transport is easy and convenient.
By public bus line:
- 182 from Bozen | Bolzano
- 180 from Karersee | Lago di Carezza, Karerpass | Passo Costalunga, Welschnofen | Nova Levante (change 182)
- 182 from Birchabruck | Ponte Nova
- 184 from Stenk, Eggen | Ega, Obereggen (cambio 182)
- 184 or 181 from Weissenstein | Pietralba, Petersberg | Monte San Pietro, Welschnofen | Nova Levante (cambio 182)
- 182 from Gummer | San Valentino, Steinegg | Collepietra
- 180 from Val di Fassa (change 181)
Bus stop: Steinegg | Collepietra, Dorf; online timetable search at www.suedtirolmobil.info/en/ Meeting point: https://goo.gl/maps/SwjJYQFEFGHHCT4b6
Destination: Steinegg | Collepietra
Parking: parking lot Steinegg | Collepietra
Meeting point: https://goo.gl/maps/SwjJYQFEFGHHCT4b6
|Period: 02.04 - 31.10||mo||tu||we||th||fr||sa||su|
|10:10 - 11:30|
|11:10 - 12:30|
|17:00 - 18:30|