The Nani Kids' World play area is situated next to the top station of the Welschnofen cable car.
By public bus line:
- 180 from Bozen | Bolzano, Val di Fassa
- 180 from Welschnofen | Nova Levante, Karer See | Lago di Carezza
- 180 from Birchabruck | Ponte Nova - 184 and change 180 from Obereggen, Eggen | Ega
- 181 and change 180 from Weissenstein | Pietralba, Petersberg | Monte San Pietro, Deutschnofen | Nova Ponente, Stenk
- 187 from Steinegg | Collepietra, Gummer | San Valentino
Bus stop: Welschnofen | Nova Levante, cable car Carezza, then with the cable car Laurin |; online timetable search at: https://www.suedtirolmobil.info/en/
Destination: Welschnofen | Nova Levante
Parking: Parking lot cable car, then with the cable car Laurin |
When the stars above Steinegg dance to the sounds of the well-known South Tyrolean band, Mainfelt, 6 gourmet chefs prepare creative delights in old wood-fired ovens in Welschnofen and works of art by local artists come to life at an art performance in Obereggen or Deutschnofen, you know that it’s Eggen Valley’s Culturinarika time!