This fountain is located at the fairground Nova Levante/ Welschnofen. The fountain is freely accessible and free of charge.
At the car park next to the tourist office, cross the wooden bridge to the fairground.
In the course of the project "Respect the Mountains", the certified fountains of the municipality of Nova Levante/ Welschnofen were collected and published. The fountain at the fairground is one of the six fountains in Welschnofen/ Nova Levante, which reflects this project. The fountains invite you to fill up reusable bottles with fresh and high-quality drinking water. All informations about the project "Respect the Mountains" you find here: https://eggental.com/en/Summer/Hiking-climbing/Careful-safe-hiking-in-the-Dolomites/Careful-on-the-mountain
By public bus line:
- 180 from Bozen | Bolzano, Val di Fassa
- 180 from Karer Pass | Passo Costalunga, Karer See | Lago di Carezza
- 180 from Birchabruck | Ponte Nova
- 184 and change 180 from Obereggen, Eggen | Ega
- 181 and change 180 from Weissenstein | Pietralba, Petersberg | Monte San Pietro, Deutschnofen | Nova Ponente, Stenk
- 187 from Steinegg | Collepietra, Gummer | San Valentino
Bus stop: Welschnofen | Nova Levante, cable car Carezza; online timetable search at: https://www.suedtirolmobil.info/en/
Destination: Welschnofen | Nova Levante
Parking: Parking lot cable car
When the stars above Steinegg dance to the sounds of the well-known South Tyrolean band, Mainfelt, 6 gourmet chefs prepare creative delights in old wood-fired ovens in Welschnofen and works of art by local artists come to life at an art performance in Obereggen or Deutschnofen, you know that it’s Eggen Valley’s Culturinarika time!