This water tap is located at the parking lot near the Plangen Bridge at Nova Levamte/ Welschnofen. The fountain is freely accessible and free of charge.
On entering the parking lot, after about 20 metres, there is the water tap on the right-hand side.
In the course of the project "Respect the Mountains", the certified fountains of the municipality of Nova Levante/ Welschnofen were collected and published. The water tap is one of the six fountains in Welschnofen/ Nova Levante, which reflects this project. The fountains invite you to fill up reusable bottles with fresh and high-quality drinking water. All informations about the project "Respect the Mountains" you find here: https://eggental.com/en/Summer/Hiking-climbing/Careful-safe-hiking-in-the-Dolomites/Careful-on-the-mountain
By public bus line:
- 180 from Bozen | Bolzano, Val di Fassa
- 180 from Karer Pass | Passo Costalunga, Karer See | Lago di Carezza
- 180 from Birchabruck | Ponte Nova
- 184 and change 180 from Obereggen, Eggen | Ega
- 181 and change 180 from Weissenstein | Pietralba, Petersberg | Monte San Pietro, Deutschnofen | Nova Ponente, Stenk
- 187 from Steinegg | Collepietra, Gummer | San Valentino
Bus stop: Welschnofen | Nova Levante, cable car Carezza; online timetable search at: https://www.suedtirolmobil.info/en/
Destination: Welschnofen | Nova Levante
Parking: Parking lot cable car
When the stars above Steinegg dance to the sounds of the well-known South Tyrolean band, Mainfelt, 6 gourmet chefs prepare creative delights in old wood-fired ovens in Welschnofen and works of art by local artists come to life at an art performance in Obereggen or Deutschnofen, you know that it’s Eggen Valley’s Culturinarika time!