This Stone Age Settlement includes a heavy overgrown hilltop, the ruins of a walled fortress, and great views of the Adige Valley.
The hike starts at Piazza Gibitz in the village centre of Deutschnofen/Nova Ponente. Turn left and follow the street in direction of Wölflhof farm. After 50 meters, turn left again and follow the church trail [K] across meadows and past beautiful farmsteads. On trail  you will reach the Höggerhof farm and Schadnerhof farm. Trail R leads you downhill to the rocky outcrop. Return to the village centre of Nova Ponente by following trail  until you reach the Wölflhof farm and then trail [E5].
Getting to the starting point of the tour by public transport is easy and convenient.
By public bus line:
- 181 from Bozen | Bolzano,
- 180 or 184 from Karersee | Lago di Carezza, Karerpass | Passo Costalunga, Welschnofen | Nova Levante
- 184 or 181 from Birchabruck | Ponte Nova
- 184 from Stenk, Eggen | Ega, Obereggen
- 184 or 181 from Weissenstein | Pietralba, Petersberg | Monte San Pietro, Deutschnofen | Nova Ponente
- 182 from Steinegg | Collepietra, Gummer | San Valentino
- 180 from Val di Fassa
Destination: Deutschnofen | Nova Ponente
Parking: parking lot Gibitz
Meeting point: Parking lot Gibitz square Deutschnofen | Nova Ponente: https://goo.gl/maps/UwWfytu3jmCJTRhM6
|Activity time||1 h 33 min|
|Activity time||1 h 00 min|
|Activity time||3 h 07 min|
|Activity time||5 h 00 min|
|Activity time||1 h 15 min|
|Activity time||3 h 40 min|
Here you will find all important information on skipasses, daily, multi-day, and seasonal tickets at a glance. All ski passes can be purchased quickly and conveniently online. Buy your skipass directly from home and get a 5% discount!