Straudi, a family-run baker and confectioner, is located in the village centre of Welschnofen. Fresh daily bread has been produced here using traditional artisanal methods since 1908, while sweet South Tyrolean pastries can also be purchased here – and cakes made to order for any occasion.
With the public bus line:
- 180 from Bolzano and Ponte Nova;
- 184 direct line from Monte S. Pietro, Nova Ponente, Obereggen and Ega;
- 181 from Pietralba, Monte S. Pietro and Nova Ponente to Ponte Nova with change to 180;
- 187 direct line from Collepietra;
- 182 from Collepietra to Ponte Nova with change to 180;
Bus stop: Nova Levante, cable car Carezza; 7 minutes walk to the church square, where the bakery is located; online bus timetables on the website of South Tyrol Mobility.
Destination: Welschnofen | Nova Levante
Parking: Parking lot Pretzenberger
|Period: 01.01 - 31.12||mo||tu||we||th||fr||sa||su|
|07:00 - 12:00|
|15:30 - 18:30|
Here you will find all important information on skipasses, daily, multi-day, and seasonal tickets at a glance. All ski passes can be purchased quickly and conveniently online. Buy your skipass directly from home and get a 5% discount!