Lake Carezza (Karer See | Lago di Carezza) is one of the most magnificent Alpine lakes, famed for its dark green water and the beautiful mountain backdrop. Even in winter dress, it exudes a magical atmosphere.
From the parking lot of the cable car, walk along the sidewalk past the Civil Defense Center to trail , from where the snowshoe hike starts. On the path  you reach the Stadl Alm farm with the snowshoes. Then without snowshoes, you take path . Afterwards follow path [25A] and on path  you can again continue with snowshoes until you reach Lake Carezza. Return on the same path.
Alternative: Return by bus
Getting to the starting point of the tour by public transport is easy and convenient.
By public bus line:
- 180 from Bozen | Bolzano, Birchabruck | Ponte Nova
- 180 or 184 from Karersee | Carezza, Karerpass | Passo Costalunga
- 184 from Weissenstein | Pietralba, Petersberg | Monte San Pietro, Deutschnofen | Nova Ponente, Stenk (or 181 and change 180)
- 184 from Obereggen, Eggen | Ega (or 184 and change 180)
- 187 from Steinegg | Collepietra, Gummer | San Valentino (or 182 and change 180)
- 180 from Val di Fassa
Bus stop: Welschnofen Kabinenbahn Carezza | Nova Levante cabinovia Carezza (cable car); online timetable search at www.suedtirolmobil.info/en/
Destination: Welschnofen | Nova Levante
Parking: Parking lot cable car Laurin I
Parking: parking lot cable car Welschnofen | Nova Levante Laurin I, https://g.page/Kabinenbahn?share
|Activity time||4 h 51 min|
|Activity time||2 h 52 min|
|Activity time||2 h 35 min|
|Activity time||2 h 55 min|
|Activity time||2 h 54 min|
|Activity time||4 h 00 min|
Here you will find all important information on skipasses, daily, multi-day, and seasonal tickets at a glance. All ski passes can be purchased quickly and conveniently online. Buy your skipass directly from home and get a 5% discount!