A winter dream is waiting for the visitors at the magic lake Carezza in Val d’Ega - just 20 minutes from Bolzano - a small Christmas market surrounded by the wonderful lake of Carezza and the two mountains Rosengarten and Latemar, which belongs to the unique Dolomites. On the Christmas market our guests will find wooden huts looking like oversized lanterns, typical South Tyrolean products and crafts, fabulous snow and ice sculptures as well as a life-size nativity scene and various wood stoves. Enjoy a winter walk around the lake and relish the amazing winter wonderland accompanied by customs and traditions of South Tyrol.
With the public bus line:
- 180 from Bolzano, Ponte Nova and Nova Levante;
- 184 from Monte S. Pietro, Nova Ponente, Obereggen and Ega to Nova Levante with change to 180;
- 181 from Pietralba, Monte S. Pietro and Nova Ponente to Ponte Nova with change to 180;
- 187 from Collepietra to Nova Levante with change to 180;
- 182 from Collepietra to Ponte Nova with change to 180;
Bus stop: Lake Carezza; 2 minutes walk through the pedestrian subway of the visitor centre to Lake Carezza; online bus timetables on the website of South Tyrol Mobility.
Destination: Welschnofen | Nova Levante
Parking: Parking lot Karer See | Lago di Carezza
Here you will find all important information on skipasses, daily, multi-day, and seasonal tickets at a glance. All ski passes can be purchased quickly and conveniently online. Buy your skipass directly from home and get a 5% discount!