E-Bike charging station in Val d'Ega
You can recharge using a standard RFID card (credit card, room card...) or via app, which can be downloaded via the following link https://ccsaltosciliar.ecospazio.it/.
Important! For charging at the charging stations, you must have the appropriate power supply unit for charging your bike with you. It would also be advisable to take a bicycle lock with you to lock your e-bike during the charging process.
By public bus line:
- 181 from Bozen | Bolzano
- 184 or 180 and change 181 from Karerpass | Passo Costalunga, Karersee | Lago di Carezza, Welschnofen | Nova Levante
- 181 or 184 from Birchabruck | Ponte Nova, Stenk
- 184 from Eggen | Ega, Obereggen
- 184 or 181 from Weissenstein | Pietralba, Deutschnofen | Nova Ponente
- 182 from Gummer | San Valentino, Steinegg | Collepietra
- 180 and change 181 from Val di Fassa
Bus stop: Petersberg, Abzweigung Weissenstein | Monte San Pietro, Bivio Pietralba; online timetable search at Südtirol Mobil: https://www.suedtirolmobil.info/en/
Logistic: Fire station Monte San Pietro (https://goo.gl/maps/weGRWdM5fFwcHmm49)
Destination: Petersberg | Monte San Pietro
Parking: Parking lot fire station Monte San Pietro
Location: Fire station Monte San Pietro (https://goo.gl/maps/weGRWdM5fFwcHmm49)
Here you will find all important information on skipasses, daily, multi-day, and seasonal tickets at a glance. All ski passes can be purchased quickly and conveniently online. Buy your skipass directly from home and get a 5% discount!