E-Bike charging station in Steinegg|Collepietra centre directly at the bus stop Steinegg Dorf.
You can recharge using a standard RFID card (credit card, room card...) or via app, which can be downloaded via the following link https://ccsaltosciliar.ecospazio.it/.
Important! For charging at the charging stations, you must have the appropriate power supply unit for charging your bike with you. It would also be advisable to take a bicycle lock with you to lock your e-bike during the charging process.
By public bus line:
- 182 from Bozen | Bolzano
- 180 from Karersee | Lago di Carezza, Karerpass | Passo Costalunga, Welschnofen | Nova Levante (change 182)
- 182 from Birchabruck | Ponte Nova
- 184 from Stenk, Eggen | Ega, Obereggen (change 182)
- 184 or 181 from Weissenstein | Pietralba, Petersberg | Monte San Pietro, Welschnofen | Nova Levante (change 182)
- 182 from Gummer | San Valentino, Steinegg | Collepietra
- 180 from Val di Fassa (change 182)
Destination: Steinegg | Collepietra
Parking: parking lot Steinegg | Collepietra
E-Bike charging station: https://goo.gl/maps/eTXXHPopsZB5SBU49
Here you will find all important information on skipasses, daily, multi-day, and seasonal tickets at a glance. All ski passes can be purchased quickly and conveniently online. Buy your skipass directly from home and get a 5% discount!