First mentioned in 1322, this parish church is dedicated to St. Peter and St. Paul. The beautiful cemetery, which is beautifully cared for and decorated with artistically forged crosses, is one of the most beautiful cemeteries in South Tyrol.he beautiful cemetery, which is beautifully cared for and decorated with artistically forged crosses, is one of the most beautiful cemeteries in South Tyrol.
By public bus line:
- 182 from Bozen | Bolzano
- 180 from Karersee | Lago di Carezza, Karerpass | Passo Costalunga, Welschnofen | Nova Levante (change 182)
- 182 from Birchabruck | Ponte Nova
- 184 from Stenk, Eggen | Ega, Obereggen (cambio 182)
- 184 or 181 from Weissenstein | Pietralba, Petersberg | Monte San Pietro, Welschnofen | Nova Levante (cambio 182)
- 182 from Gummer | San Valentino, Steinegg | Collepietra
- 180 from Val di Fassa (change 181)
Bus stop: Steinegg | Collepietra, Dorf; online timetable search at www.suedtirolmobil.info/en/
Destination: Steinegg | Collepietra
Parking: parking lot Steinegg | Collepietra
Here you will find all important information on skipasses, daily, multi-day, and seasonal tickets at a glance. All ski passes can be purchased quickly and conveniently online. Buy your skipass directly from home and get a 5% discount!