This easy hike through the wooded plateaum leads to two fantastic and very unique panoramic outlook-points with a beautiful view to the Adige Valley.
Start from the village center of Deutschnofen on Trail [E5,1] and proceed to the Wölflhof. Continue along the Forest Trail  until you come to the "Totes Moos", a protected biotope. From there, follow the marked Trail [1A] until you come to Rotenstein and for another 1km until you arrive at the Rotwand. The return trip is the same way, in reverse order.
Getting to the starting point of the tour by public transport is easy and convenient.
By public bus line:
- 181 from Bozen | Bolzano,
- 180 or 184 from Karersee | Lago di Carezza, Karerpass | Passo Costalunga, Welschnofen | Nova Levante
- 184 or 181 from Birchabruck | Ponte Nova
- 184 from Stenk, Eggen | Ega, Obereggen
- 184 or 181 from Weissenstein | Pietralba, Petersberg | Monte San Pietro, Deutschnofen | Nova Ponente
- 182 from Steinegg | Collepietra, Gummer | San Valentino
- 180 from Val di Fassa
Bus stop: Deutschnofen | Nova Ponente, Kirche; online timetable search at www.suedtirolmobil.info/en/
Destination: Deutschnofen | Nova Ponente
Parking: Parking lot Gibitz
|Activity time||5 h 00 min|
|Activity time||4 h 00 min|
|Activity time||1 h 03 min|
|Activity time||1 h 30 min|
|Activity time||3 h 30 min|
|Activity time||1 h 28 min|
Here you will find all important information on skipasses, daily, multi-day, and seasonal tickets at a glance. All ski passes can be purchased quickly and conveniently online. Buy your skipass directly from home and get a 5% discount!